What countries do you ship to?
- We ship anywhere within the United States.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- All items sold on StoriesToArt.com ship FREE of charge to customers.
What methods of shipping do you offer?
- Our Artists create their own shipments. They typically use USPS, UPS or Fed Ex.
When can I expect to receive my Artwork?
- Artists ship Existing Artwork within 14 days using 2-Day Shipping, and each Artist has the autonomy to determine and specify whether the artwork is shipped in 3-5, 6-10, or 11-14 days. Shipping timeframes are shown on the Artwork Details page.
The timeline for completing and shipping Commissioned Artwork varies. Artists specify their timelines for completion and shipping. Shipping timeframes are shown on the Commission Option Details page.
What do I do if my Artwork is damaged during shipment to me?
- If you receive the Artwork that was damaged during shipping to you and the shipment was insured, please notify StoriesToArt and open a damage claim with the shipping company the Artist used. Any and all payouts from the shipping insurer will be directly to you. You will not receive any compensation or reimbursement from StoriesToArt. If the shipment was not insured, please contact help@StoriesToArt.com and include "Return Issue" in the subject heading. Please do not return the damaged Artwork to the artist.
How do I track my order?
- To track an order, log into your StoriesToArt.com account, go to Order History and select the order you'd like to track. Under "Shipments" you will see a shipment date for all items that have shipped. To track the item, click "Shipment Details" then click the tracking number provided. You will be taken to the shipping provider's website to view tracking information.
What is your return policy?
Customers should not return damaged Artwork to Artists. See Damaged Artwork.
You may request to return Existing 2D and 3D Artwork within 7 days of delivery if the 2D or 3D Artwork is either not as described by the Artist (e.g., the Artwork is in the wrong dimensions), or was marked at time of purchase as a gift. To do so, you must send a request to returns@StoriesToArt.com, including any relevant pictures or documentation. If the request conforms to these requirements, StoriesToArt will instruct you to ship the Artwork in its original condition, with the printed order confirmation, back to the Artist using trackable 2-day shipping and, if the Artwork is valued at $100 or more, with shipping insurance.
IF YOU FAIL TO PURCHASE SHIPPING INSURANCE WHEN REQUIRED TO DO SO, YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED IF THE ARTWORK IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPMENT BACK TO THE ARTIST.
For Artwork that is not as described, once the Artist confirms receipt of the Artwork, StoriesToArt will reimburse you for the purchase price. This does not include the price of shipping to return the Artwork. For Artwork purchased as a gift, once the Artist confirms receipt of the Artwork, StoriesToArt will send an e-gift card to the gift recipient at the e-mail address you provided at the time of purchase in the amount of the original purchase price less the initial shipping cost paid by the Artist. You will not be reimbursed for the cost of shipping the item back to the Artist.
Commissioned Artwork is non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you receive Artwork that was damaged during shipping to you and the shipment was insured, you agree to notify StoriesToArt and open a damage claim with the shipping company the Artist used. Any and all payouts from the shipping insurer will be directly to you. You will not receive any compensation or reimbursement from StoriesToArt. If the shipment was not insured, please contact help@StoriesToArt.com.
DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED ARTWORK TO THE ARTIST.
What do I do if the Artwork I am returning is damaged during return shipping?
When the artist receives the returned Artwork that was damaged during shipping, the Artist will contact the shipping carrier you used, file a damage report, and report the issue to StoriesToArt.com and you.
What types of Artwork cannot be returned?
- Commissioned Artwork is non-returnable.
How do I return an item?
Contact returns@StoriesToArt.com to report a return of eligible Artwork (viz., 2D and 3D Artwork within 7 days of delivery if the 2D or 3D Artwork is not as described by the Artist, or was purchased as a gift). If eligible, StoriesToArt will instruct you in how to ship the return to the Artist. Return eligible Artwork in its original condition with the Packing Slip to the Artist. Also obtain trackable insurance for Artwork valued at $100 or more.
You understand your account will not be credited until the Artist confirms receipt of your Artwork. No return will be confirmed as received by Artists on their Artist Accounts if Artwork is not returned with the proper paperwork.
If an issue arises in the return process, you may contact email@example.com.
Who pays for the return shipping?
- You will pay for the return shipping cost.
When will I receive my refund for a returned item?
- You will receive credit for the return when the Artist receives and confirms receipt of the return shipment.
I returned an item but have not received a refund. What should I do?
- It could be that the Artist has not received the returned item yet. When the Artist confirms receipt of the return, a refund will be issued to you. To see if the Artwork was delivered, check the tracking number of your shipment.
It's also possible that the Artwork was damaged during return shipping. If the Artwork was damaged during return shipping, the Artist will contact you and StoriesToArt and file a damage claim with the shipping company.
If any issue arises in the return process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.