Artist Statement & Biography
As a student of fine art I have learned that I love all things that contain their own beauty — from a pile of deadwood fallen from an old tree on a Hawaiian farm, to a field of gently rolling hills each with their own abstract coloring. My love of fine art has taught me to take notice of the extraordinary in the everyday settings of life, and the moment I discover this beauty is such a gift to witness. It is these very treasures I have witnessed that I try to share with others through my art.
● Member of Korean Artist Association of California since 2002
● Assistant Teacher for private art studio 2000-2003
● Teaching Spotcolor Art Institute 2007-2011
● 14th Annual America Impressionist Society Juried exhibition 2013
● 16th Annual America Impressionist Soci...